Friday, May 29, 2009

Netflix

My mom has been sick recently and got Netflix (because, why not?). Her first two picks were the ones that would be obvious and stereotype driven. Nights in Rodanthe and The Notebook. But those were the only two movies that she could think of. She started browsing the recommendations from Netflix. I couldn't be more proud.

This is what is in her queue:
Feast of Love (ehh, mediocre)
Atonement (awesome)
Knocked Up (great, although she will dislike it)
The Lake House (I didn't make it through this movie, but it came in with a lot of baggage--I give it a pass for Mom)
Rachel Getting Married (OMGRUSRS?)
I've Loved You So Long (WHAT THE HELL?)
Away From Her (This cannot be my mother...)

And it turns out Wandafuru Raifu (After Life) is streamable. The world is Grrrr-eat!

No comments: